Terms & Condition
By using the Behbud Association Karachi’s Online Payment facilities you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made to Behbud Association Karachi (hereafter referred to as Behbud) through its online donation page. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
Behbud may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Behbud.
- Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these
- Your payment will normally reach Behbud’s bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort with the bank to reallocate any such payments if they
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any
- If your card supplier declines payment, Behbud is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your
- The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by Behbud or our e-commerce provider under the terms of the Personal Data Protection Bill 2018 and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes.
Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of the Personal Data Protection Bill 2018 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that is necessary to provide to Behbud’s e-commerce provider who will process this information on Behbud’s behalf. In limited, exceptional circumstances Behbud may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
- In no event will Behbud be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such